Phonics Guide for Reading and Spelling: Second Grade
Author: Michelle Tefertiller
Retail Price: $12.95
Our Price: $9.89
Save: 3.06 (23.63%)
Availability: In Stock
The Memoria Press Phonics Guide for Reading and Spelling Second Grade: For Use with Memoria Press 'Classical Core Curriculum' is a day-by-day, week-by-week lesson plan roadmap to teach second graders the basics of phonics and spelling. This 2nd grade book is a continuation of the phonics and spelling work from First Grade, further instilling basic phonics for reading and phonics for spelling concepts for reading and phonics mastery.
The first portion of the book contains a phonics overview for the teacher; this is followed by a model lesson plan that covers spelling with phonics and reading with phonics, and then by the weekly lesson plans (covering Monday-Thursday). A practice sheets key is also included, along with spelling rule wall charts.
PLEASE NOTE that this is a lesson plan based on other resources and cannot be used independently. The following resources are not-included and sold-separately but are needed to follow this lesson plan:
- Spelling Workout C from Modern Curriculum Press
- Classical Phonics
- Steck-Vaughn Core Skills Phonics 3 workbook
- Classical Phonics/Phonogram Cards
- Prairie School Literature Study Guide & Book
- Animal Folk Tales of America Literature Study Guide & Book
- The Courage of Sarah Noble Study Guide & Book
- Little House in the Big Woods Study Guide & Book
- Beatrix Potter Study Guide & Book
- Memoria Press Second Grade Worksheets: Phonics & Spelling Practice Sheets
Similar Items you may enjoy!