10th Grade Literature Lesson Plans
Retail Price: $9.00
Our Price: $8.49
Save: 0.51 (5.67%)
Availability: In Stock
This set of lesson plans is designed to be used with the Memoria Press Grade 10 Literature Curriculum, including the Student Guide, Teacher's Edition, and novel, for: The Scarlet Letter, Julius Caesar, Poetry Book II, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Romeo and Juliet.
This lesson plan schedules lessons five days per week with boxes for M-F of each week; each box features assignments on what to read or what activities to complete. Each assignment has a checkbox next to it for easy tracking. The appendix includes Romeo & Juliet lesson plans (6-weeks - designed for a summer course) as well as 'How to Teach a Novel,' 'How to Mark a Book,' and other instructions and articles. Covers 35 weeks. 45 pages, comb-binding, paper cover. Please note that these lesson plans are already included in the Memoria Press Grade 10 Core Classical Curriculum Manual.
The following resources are required to use this curriculum (not-included and sold-separately).
- The Scarlet Letter Memoria Press Student Guide
- The Scarlet Letter Memoria Press Teacher's Edition
- The Scarlet Letter (Ignatius Critical Edition, edited by Mary R. Reichardt, ISBN 9781586172817)
- Julius Caesar Memoria Press Student Guide
- Julius Caesar Memoria Press Teacher Guide
- Julius Caesar (Ignatius Critical Edition, edited by Joseph Pearce, ISBN 9781586176167)
- Memoria Press Poetry Book II Student Guide
- Memoria Press Poetry Book II Teacher's Edition
- To Kill a Mockingbird Memoria Press Student Guide
- To Kill a Mockingbird Memoria Press Teacher's Edition
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Perennial Edition, ISBN 9780060935467)
- Romeo & Juliet Memoria Press Student Guide
- Romeo & Juliet Memoria Press Teacher's Edition
- Romeo & Juliet (Ignatius Critical Edition, edited by Joseph Pearce, ISBN 9781586174392)
Similar Items you may enjoy!