Channie's One Page A Day Single Digit Math Practice (Grades PreK-1)
Retail Price: $11.95
Our Price: $11.95
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Keeping numbers neat and straight can help prevent simple errors and reduce frustration. Channie's 'One Page a Day' books give students a page of math drills in a style that improves consistency in how they write and line up numbers . . . which can increase calculation accuracy and make math simpler!
Channie's One Page a Day: Single Digit Math Practice features large blocks with single-digit addition & subtraction problems written in the blocks - students simply solve the problems by writing in their answers. Each page includes 25 problems to solve.
Concepts covered include:
- Page 1-4: Simple additional problems with numbers from 1-5
- Page 5-8: Simple Subtraction problems with numbers from 1-5
- Page 9-20: Mix of simple addition and subtraction problems with numbers from 1-5
- Page 21-26: Addition problems with numbers from 6-9
- Page 27-32: Subtraction problems with numbers from 6-9
- Page 33-50: Mix of double digit addition and subtraction problems from numbers 1-9
For Grades Prek-1.
50 pages. Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch with Paper Board backing. Block Size: Large.
Similar Items you may enjoy!