Miquon Math Notes to Teachers
Retail Price: $11.95
Our Price: $8.44
Save: 3.51 (29.37%)
Availability: In Stock
Notes to Teachers, written by Miquon Math author Lore Rasmussen, explores the philosophy behind Miquon Math and the idea of a 'math lab.' She addresses questions such as:
- 'What are these materials?'
- 'What does the teacher do?'
- 'Doesn't individualized work lead to chaos in the classroom?'
- 'When should the teacher move on to a new topic?'
- 'Should the teacher's goal be 100% correct responses?'
Six appendices cover the stages of mathematical development, Cuisenaire rods, children's errors, some sample observations from the children, materials for the classroom math lab, and books and guides to stretch the imagination. 54 pages, paperback.
Similar Items you may enjoy!