Luke 1-13: The Warren Wiersbe Bible Study Series
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $8.49
Save: 2.50 (22.75%)
Availability: In Stock
The book of Luke is unique in that it is the only gospel written by a man outside the Jewish culture. Luke offers an in-depth look at the humanity of Christ and shows a Savior compelled by compassion for broken people. This 8-session study of Luke 1-3 chronicles the birth, early life, and ministry of Jesus, while encouraging us to care for those most in need.
Each lesson references Warren W. Wiersbe's commentary, Be Compassionate but is not necessary for completing this study. The lessons are divided into five sections:
- Getting Started: An excerpt from the commentary and questions to get your 'first impressions' of the topic
- Going Deeper: Bible and commentary quotes examine the original context and meaning with a modern application.
- Looking Inward: An opportunity to take a good look at yourself in light of the lesson and find ways in which to grow your faith
- Going Forward: Commit to paper those things you want to do to live out discoveries found in the 'Looking Inward' section
- Seeking Help: A reminder to invite God into your spiritual growth process an write out a prayer, if desired.
Similar Items you may enjoy!