In The Art of Communication, authors Jim Stovall and Dr. Ray Hull use their decades of combined experience, research, and natural abilities to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective communication. Stovall’s revealing stories mixed with Dr. Ray Hull’s straightforward, factual approach make this a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics, and anyone wanting to improve their lives.
- Considering your audience and adjusting communication style
- What your non-verbal communication says about you
- Dressing for maximum success
- Public speaking
- Written words vs. spoken words
- Communication through conduct
- Active listening
- Conflict resolution
- Creating a comfortable environment for effective communication
- Communicating in meetings
Similar Items you may enjoy!