Deluxe Combo Teacher/Student Writing Package Level B (2nd Edition with Fix-It Books 3 and 4)
Retail Price: $299.00
Our Price: $299.00
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Get everything you need to teach writing to middle school students with this value pack that includes the Teaching Writing: Structure and Style course, the Student Writing Intensive Level B course, and Fix It! Grammar Teacher's Guides for Books 3 & 4, plus A Word Right Now and IEW Portable Walls.
The Institute for Excellence in Writing's Teaching Writing: Structure and Style course is the foundation for the IEW method. This powerful seminar will help you learn to effectively teach writing, from the basics of paragraphs through advanced essays.
The Student Writing Intensive course is based on Teaching Writing: Structure and Style, and provides a solid foundation of writing skills through direct writing instruction. This Level B course is designed for middle school students (grades 6-8) and presumes no previous experience in the IEW writing method; it differs from the other levels in the type of texts used, speed of presentation, and vocabulary level.
This four-DVD student course covers 15-30 weeks, and was recorded live with Andrew Pudewa. It teaches students how to use a wide range of structural models and stylistic techniques as they learn to write paragraphs, stories, reports, and creative writing pieces.
Students can apply new grammar knowledge and practice their editing skills with the Fix it! series. The Fix It! Grammar Teacher Books include an overview of the book, correction layout, and basic teaching instructions. The majority of the book includes the student sentences with the correct fixes, grammar notations, and style corrections needed to correct or instruct students. These books also include access to a free download of the Fix It! Grammar 3 & 4 Student Book e-books, Mastery Learning e-audio, and But. . .But . . .But. . . What About Grammar? e-audio.
The tri-fold 'Portable Wall' is a single-pocket folder with an extra page--- perfect for setting up on a desk to review. The Wall features all unit models, several word lists including prepositions, substitutes for 'said,' and more.
A Word Write Now introduces young writers to a bevy of new and underutilized nouns, adjectives, phrases, and more. Help them spice up their essays and stories with lists of words categorized by character qualities and color-coded by part of speech.
This Deluxe Combo Teacher/Student Writing Package Level B includes:
- Teaching Writing Structure and Style Premium course, which includes a One-Year Premium Subscription, 12 DVDs in Leather Case, and TWSS Seminar & Practicum Workbook (loose-leaf pages in three-ring binder).
- Teaching Writing Intensive Level B: 1 Structure & Style overview for teachers DVD plus 4 Level B instructional DVDs for students; Level B Instructions & Lesson Plans, Student Handouts; and a three-ring binder with dividers.
- Fix It! Grammar 3: Frog Prince, or Just Deserts Teacher's Manual Book 3, 212 pages, spiralbound softcover.
- Fix it! Grammar 4: Little Mermaid Teacher's Manual Book 4, 213 pages, spiralbound softcover.
- A Word Write Now: A Thematic Thesaurus for Stylized Writing, 107 pages, spiralbound softcover.
- Portable Walls folder
- Free Monthly webinar training August-May review. The Wall features all unit models, several word
Similar Items you may enjoy!