Give your students a thoroughly Christian, Biblical introduction to the creation of the world. Six units are divided between two parts: the first presents an overview of the essentials of creationism, while the second explores related topics such as the age of the earth, the evolution model, and intelligent design. Featuring conversational, accessible lessons that can be used with students in multiple grades, this easy-to-use homeschool curriculum will get everyone involved in science.
Units and lessons follow a consistent format. Units begin with a short introduction that provides objectives, vocabulary, and materials needed; a coloring page and a unit 'wrap-up'multiple-choice assessment are also included.
Individual lessons include:
- A 'Teaching Time' passage to be read aloud or independently (Scripture and defined terms are in the margin)
- Five fill-in-the-blank review exercises
- A 'Hands-On Time' activity that reinforces concepts from the lesson (materials needed list and step-by-step directions provided)
- A 'Think about It' critical-thinking exercise based on the results from the Hands-on Time activity.
The included Companion Resource CD includes daily lesson plans, all reproducibles, materials lists, and a bonus literature study guide
- Creation Science and the Creation Model
- Six Days of Creation
- The Flood of Noah
- The Age of the Earth
- Evolution and the Evolution Model
- Confidence in Creation Science
This book features 28 lessons, each designed to take approximately one week. If taught twice per week (reading during one science period, activities during the other) lessons will take approximately 60-90 minutes each day. One-year curriculum. Grades 4-8, though some activities for younger students have been included. Answer key provided. Extensive book and resource list with appropriate grade levels also included.
385 indexed pages, softcover. Reproducible consumable workbook (reproduction allowed for families). Scripture from the Holman Christian Standard Bible.
Similar Items you may enjoy!