Seven Last Words: An Invitiation to a Deeper Friendship with Jesus
Author: James Martin
Retail Price: $18.99
Our Price: $10.49
Save: 8.50 (44.76%)
Availability: In Stock
Using Jesus's last words on the cross, as recorded in the Gospels, Rev. James Martin, SJ, a Jesuit priest and editor-at-large for America magazine, reveals how deeply Jesus understood our predicaments, what it means to be fully human, and why we can turn to Christ completely, in mind, heart, and soul. Each meditation is dedicated to one of the seven sayings.
- 'Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.'
- 'Today you will be with me in Paradise.'
- 'Woman, this is your son'...'This is your mother.'
- 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?'
- 'I thirst'
- 'It is finished.'
- 'Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.'
Similar Items you may enjoy!