Everything You Need to Know about Homeschooling: A Comprehensive, Easy-to-Use Guide for the Journey from Early Learning through Graduation
Author: Lea Ann Garfias
Retail Price: $19.99
Our Price: $14.99
Save: 5.00 (25.01%)
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, more families than ever before are considering or reevaluating homeschooling. Lea Ann Garfias, homeschooling mom of six and herself a homeschool graduate, has all the information you need to succeed. She guides you through your toughest questions, including:
- Should I homeschool my kids? How do I get started? What books should I buy?
- What do I do in the first day? The first year?
- How do I know if my child is on track? If homeschooling is successful?
- What do I teach in each subject at every age?
- What is my own best way of teaching, and how can my child learn his own way?
- What if my child has a learning disability?
- What are the dangers of homeschooling, and how do I avoid them?
- Will homeschooling help my family draw closer to God and to each other?
This complete reference guide will provide you with everything you need to successfully tackle homeschooling in your own style, filling your experience with confidence, grace, and the joy of learning.
Similar Items you may enjoy!