CHRISTIAN BOOK STORE
QUICK MENU

Home
  • All Products


 » Audio Books
 » Bibles
 » Books
 » Church Supplies
 » Clothing
 » Gifts
 » Homeschool
 » Kids
 » Music
 » Software
 » Spanish Products
 » Video / DVD

Bible Resources
•  Bible Study Aids
•  Bible Devotionals
•  Audio Sermons
Community
•  ChristiansUnite Blogs
•  Christian Forums
•  Facebook Apps
Web Search
•  Christian Family Sites
•  Top Christian Sites
•  Christian RSS Feeds
Family Life
•  Christian Finance
•  ChristiansUnite KIDS
Shop
•  Christian Magazines
•  Christian Book Store
Read
•  Christian News
•  Christian Columns
•  Christian Song Lyrics
•  Christian Mailing Lists
Connect
•  Christian Singles
•  Christian Classifieds
Graphics
•  Free Christian Clipart
•  Christian Wallpaper
Fun Stuff
•  Clean Christian Jokes
•  Bible Trivia Quiz
•  Online Video Games
•  Bible Crosswords
Webmasters
•  Christian Guestbooks
•  Banner Exchange
•  Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

Cruza el puente de tus finanzas: Un plan de accion para avanzar - eBook
 You're here » Christian Books Index » Cruza el puente de tus finanzas: Un plan de accion para avanzar - eBook
SEARCH:  
Browse:

Cruza el puente de tus finanzas: Un plan de accion para avanzar - eBook

Author: Ana Cortes
Retail Price: $8.99
Our Price: $8.99
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)

Availability: In Stock


      

El 97% de la población en México y Latinoamerica esta peleando por el 3% del dinero que existe en la misma. ¿Es cuestión del gobierno? ¿Es cuestión de que no sé hacer dinero? ¿O es simplemente que mi mentalidad no me ayuda para poder accesar al otro 97% de la riqueza que existe? ¿Que pasaría si cambio yo? ¿Cambiarían mis finanzas y la forma en la que veo el dinero?

En su libro Cruza el Puente de tus Finanzas, Ana Cortés te ayudará contestar estas preguntas y a reconocer en donde te encuentras tanto financieramente como en tu carácter y en tu mentalidad y te motivará a tomar responsabilidad de lo que sucede con tu vida financiera.

Después de completar el libro, tú podrás:

  • Establecer un plan de pagos para salir de deudas.
  • Entenderás que las finanzas están relacionadas con tu propósito de vida.
  • Reconocerás tus pensamientos limitantes.
  • Podrás conectar con tu interior y perdonar las malas decisiones tomadas en las finanzas. 
  • Serás más compasivo contigo mismo, para así poder avanzar más rápido en la producción de la riqueza financiera.
  • Podrás empezar a trabajar desde tu poder interior, basándote en la primicia de ser un hijo de Dios. 

97% of the population in Mexico and Latin America is fighting for 3% of the money that exists in it. Is it a matter of the government? Is it a matter of not making money? Or is it just that my mind does not help me to have access to the other 97% of the wealth that exists? What if I change? Would it change my finances and how I see the money?

In her book Cross the Bridge of Your Finances, Ana Cortés will help you recognize where you are with your finances, your character and your mentality and will motivate you to take responsibility for what happens in your financial life.

After completing the book, readers will:

  • Establish a payment plan to get out of debt.
  • Understand that finances are related to their life purpose.
  • Recognize limiting thoughts.
  • Will teach how to start working from the inner power, based on the premise of being a child of God.


Similar Items you may enjoy!

Cruza el Puente de tus Finanzas (Cross the Bridge of Your Finances)
Author: Ana Cortes
Our Price: $6.49

Libertad financiera: Un plan para escapar de las deudas y tener exito en sus finanzas - eBook
Author: Edwin Castro
Our Price: $7.76

La Gran Transferencia de Riqueza: Liberacion Financiera para Avanzar el Reino de Dios - eBook
Author: C.Peter Wagner
Our Price: $9.49

Lecciones De Un Viajero: Doce lecciones vitales para avanzar con exito en el viaje de la vida - eBook
Author: Edgardo Pena
Our Price: $7.99
Like This Page?





More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs



Copyright © 1999-2016 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the