First Grade Math with Confidence Instructor Guide
Author: Kate Snow
Retail Price: $32.95
Our Price: $19.64
Save: 13.31 (40.39%)
First Grade Math With Confidence is a scripted, open-and-go program. Parents can help their children master all the concepts typically covered in first grade:
- counting, comparing, and writing numbers to 100
- addition and subtraction facts to 20
- addition and subtraction word problems
- beginning place value and mental math
- shapes, money, time, and measurements
Your student will develop both strong number sense and a positive attitude towards math with fun activities like Addition Bingo, Pretend Store, and Measurement Scavenger Hunt. All you’ll need are this Instructor Guide, the sold-separately Student Workbook, and simple household or classroom items (like play money, pattern blocks, objects to count, and a ruler) to make math come alive for your student. 568 pages, softcover. Grade 1.
Similar Items you may enjoy!