Primary Arts of Language--Complete Writing Package
Author: Jill Pike
Retail Price: $89.00
Our Price: $89.00
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Give your children the tools they need to move from writing one to three paragraph compositions with structure and style. This package features everything you need to instruct your children in early writing skills, including printing practice and sentence formation to early grammar, story sequence analysis, and writing paragraphs.
This is the writing portion of Primary Arts of Language Complete Reading Package (sold- separately).
This writing portion is divided into three parts: printing, copy work, and composition. The printing portion provides a handwriting program to teach students to correctly form letters, and know how to pronounce the letter sounds. The copy work exercises will help with printing fluency and prepare students to composition. The composition lessons gently teach students to write stories and paragraphs.
This kit includes:
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing Teacher's Manual; 72 pages, spiralbound with softcover.
- Writing DVD-ROM that includes an instructional video by Jill Pike, Reading Comprehension MP3 by Adam Andrews, Dictation/Narration/Public Speaking MP3 Audio by Andrew Pudewa, and The Four Language Arts MP3 by Andrew Pudewa
- All About Spelling Level 1 Student Packet (Phonogram Chart, tokens, phonogram cards, sound cards, key cards, word cards, progress chart, and a certificate of achievement)
- All About Spelling: Spelling Basic Interactive Kit with color-coded letter tiles and phonogram sounds app plus phonogram cards
- All About Spelling Level 1 Teacher's Manual, 122 pages, softcover.
Similar Items you may enjoy!