The Problem of Pain Study Guide: A Bible Study on the C.S. Lewis Book the Problem of Pain
Author: Vermilye Alan
Retail Price: $21.99
Our Price: $19.79
Save: 2.20 (10.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Why must humanity suffer? Why doesn't God alleviate our pain, even some? In his book The Problem of Pain, C.S. Lewis's philosophical approach to why we experience pain can be confusing at times. The Problem of Pain Study Guide breaks down each chapter into easy-to-understand questions and commentary to help you find meaning and hope amid the pain.
The Problem of Pain Study Guide expands upon Lewis' elegant and thoughtful work where he seeks to understand how a loving, good, and powerful God can possibly coexist with the pain and suffering that is so pervasive in the world and in our lives. As Christ-followers we might expect the world to be just, fair, and less painful, but it is not. This is the problem of pain.
In addition to Scripture references, discussion questions, and related commentary, The Problem of Pain Study Guide also provides easy-to-read chapter summaries highlighting overarching themes, definitions, and references.
To help with those more difficult discussion questions, a complete Answer Guide and Scripture Reference Guide is available for free online.
The Problem of Pain Study Guide includes:
- Eleven sessions of study with multi-week options included
- Comprehensive Bible study workbook with studies for each week
- Complete chapter summaries to go deeper
- Bible study questions that are ideal for group discussion
- Answer Guide for all questions and Scripture Reference Guide available for free online
- Perfect for book clubs, small groups, or individual Bible study
Similar Items you may enjoy!