Jensen's Format Writing
Author: Frode Jensen
Retail Price: $25.00
Our Price: $19.85
Save: 5.15 (20.60%)
Availability: In Stock
Jensen's Format Writing is designed to help high school students develop their expository writing skills. Six sections focus on the topics of single paragraph formats, five-paragraph essays, practical applications, business writing, the principle of condensation, and writing major papers.
Students will learn:
- The secret of cutting papers in half
- How to order a presentation for its most powerful effect on the reader.
- How to stack up ideas so that they flow together in a natural fashion.
- How to move ideas from sentence to sentence by following a simple rule.
- What and how to document sources when doing research and writing.
Tests and writing check sheets are also provided along with answer keys. This is a one-year course at the suggested rate of approximately 30-45 minutes per lesson three to four times per week. Grades 9-12. One and two-year schedules are provided. 277 pages, softcover, three-hole-punched.
Similar Items you may enjoy!