Jensen's Grammar Textbook
Author: Frode Jensen
Retail Price: $33.00
Our Price: $28.89
Save: 4.11 (12.45%)
Availability: In Stock
Jensen's Grammar uses the spiral method to teach grammar through spaced, regular review and incrementally progressive instruction throughout the course. Unique sentences generally set a scene or describe an action and are more interesting than plain example sentences!
Students will learn:
- how to create, place, and punctuate relative clauses in order to write more sophisticated sentences
- a simple procedure to reduce the number of words in a sentence
- how to use a simple chart that unlocks the mystery of differentiating the major parts of speech
- how to use the words and structures you are being taught in your own sentences
- how to understand the fundamentals of grammar and use them effectively
Lessons integrate the instruction with easy- to-understand formatting with the exercise worksheets. Worksheets are labeled at the top with day numbers and exercise numbers for easy scheduling.
350 pages, softcover, three-hole-punched. Consumable worktext. Reproducible for in-family use or small classrooms of ten or fewer students.
Similar Items you may enjoy!