Grade 3 Homeschool Child Full-Grade Kit
Retail Price: $403.35
Our Price: $342.85
Save: 60.50 (15.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Make getting all your curriculum for your child's year simple with the Abeka Grade 3 Child Kit with revised & updated 2019 materials (Arithmetic 3, Language 3, Our American Heritage Grade 3, Health Safety Manners 3, Exploring God's World Grade 3). In this kit, you will find all essential textbooks and coordinated materials for students, including tests for an entire year of schooling-26 items total.
Please Note: This kit does NOT contain any teacher materials such as the curriculum lesson plans or answer keys. Those may be purchased separately in either the Abeka Grade 3 Complete Parent Kit (updated for 2019) or the Abeka Grade 3 Essential Parent Kit (updated for 2019) (which doesn't include some items which parents might already have from previous years or may not wish to use).
Subjects taught include:
- Reading: This year's reading includes a simplified version of the novel The Swiss Family Robinson and other exciting chapter books such as Secret in the Maple Tree. It is also time for increased emphasis on reading speed and comprehension.
- Language 3 covers nouns, verbs, adjectives, and word usage through fun, interesting themes such as the zoos of the world, outer space, nocturnal animals, and more.
- Spelling and Poetry includes 34 weekly spelling lists complete with vocabulary words and definitions and creative exercises. Students will also memorize 8 poems.
- Penmanship helps students practice correct letter formation, spacing, proportion, and slant through writing exercises that include Bible verses and creative writing exercises.
- Arithmetic 3 helps students master their multiplication and division facts and help them graduate into fractions and learn to reduce, add, and subtract fractions.
- History gives children an overview of the first 500 years of US history through over 50 biographical chapters covering presidents, generals, preachers, pioneers and other leaders.
- Science and Health covers bodies, plants, animals and their habitats.
For a list of books included in this kit, please see the Contents PDF.
Similar Items you may enjoy!