BOLT Communicating with the Deaf Life Skill Training: Leader Guide
Retail Price: $5.99
Our Price: $5.49
Save: 0.50 (8.35%)
Availability: In Stock
The Communicating with the Deaf Life Skill Training Leader Guide helps kids:
- Experience a positive, basic introduction to the skill.
- Develop this skill through instruction and practice.
- Complete the life-skill requirements with a level of confidence and competence that encourages them towards life-long learning.
- Understand that there are others who enjoy and are interested in this area, with whom they can connect and share ideas.
- See how using this skill is connected to their faith and provides opportunities to serve others.
- Includes supply lists and instructions to teach the Life Skill training for 4 weeks, with a bonus fifth week to serve others and sixth week to celebrate with an extra event.
BOLT Life Skill Training provides fun with friends in a Christian environment as well as building life skills covering five general categories: arts and communication, hobbies and projects, outdoor activities, learning fun, and games. Handpick the life skills that best fit your current needs and the ones your kids would enjoy most, as well as the skills and interests of your leaders. Grades 1-6.
Similar Items you may enjoy!