Made to Crave Action Plan Six Sessions Video Downloads Bundle [Video Download]
Author: Lysa TerKeurst
Retail Price: $17.94
Our Price: $17.94
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
You've found your 'want to' for developing healthy eating choices, but you're wondering 'how to' put your determination into practice. A follow-up to the wildly successful Made to Crave book and group study, Made to Crave Action Plan is a six-session video-based study that helps you and your group put practical everyday healthy choices into practice and while encouraging you on your journey to healthy living.
Each session is full of encouragement from New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst, practical everyday healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, and personal stories that will inspire you to continue your journey. In this session you will learn which fish are best to eat for a healthy lifestyle. In addition, you will explore the importance of getting enough fiber. This video can be used for personal reflection or for group discussion.
First Lesson Free! PDF Study Guide
- TAKE ACTION: Identify Your First Steps (27:00)
- EAT SMART: Add Fish and Increase Fiber (26:00)
- EMBRACE THE EQUATION: Exercise and Reduce Calories (30:00)
- MAXIMIZE KEY NUTRIENTS: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies (29:00)
- PRACTICE THE FIVE PRINCIPLES: Keep Working Your Plan (24:00)
- MAKE A COURAGEOUS CHOICE: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance (25:00)
Approximate runtime: 230 minutes
This Zondervan Curriculum session offers seven downloadable MP4 videos that can be purchased separately. You may also purchase all the video sessions together in a complete kit.
Similar Items you may enjoy!