Building Life Castles Teacher's Manual (4th Grade; 4th Edition)
Retail Price: $39.95
Our Price: $39.95
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
This teacher's manual is designed to be used alongside the Building Life Castles Student Manual, Grade 4, 4th Edition (sold-separately).
The Positive Action 4th Grade: Building Life Castles teacher's manual contains all of the teaching material, as well as quizzes, answer keys, and student manual facsimiles with answers overlaid. Plenty of teacher materials help orient parents on how the course should be taught, with schedules for a 3, 4, and 5-day pace included for maximum flexibility.
Each of the 35 easy-to-use weekly lessons has the scripture memory verse, hymn name, and chorus name at the top for the optional scripture memory and music element. These are followed by 'Target Truths' objectives, and are followed by the 'Teaching Strategy.' A Character Trait activity or activities (parents can pick and choose which to do) along with a quiz, quiz answers, and student manual answer key (with overlaid answers) are also included.
In 4th Grade: Building Life Castles, children will learn that as we build our lives on Christ, God will transform us into strong and beautiful monuments to His grace. They'll learn more about God by studying the life of Christ, the work of the Holy Spirit, and the ministry of the Apostle Paul.
Loose-leaf pages (three-hole-punched) with a three-ring-binder.
Fourth Edition improvements include:
- Clear objectives simplify lesson planning
- User-friendly layout connects student manual exercises with teacher's manual content
- Memory passages relate to the themes of the current unit
- Redesigned weekly quizzes use a variety of testing styles
- Integrated vocabulary defines new biblical concepts introduced in the lesson
- New character trait activities facilitate real life application
Similar Items you may enjoy!