Scandal of the Sexes: The Frightening Consequences of the Denial of Difference
Author: Ashley McGuire
Retail Price: $27.99
Our Price: $15.49
Save: 12.50 (44.66%)
Availability: In Stock
Men and women used to cheer: vive la différence! Now, contrary to all science and common sense, we're supposed to believe that there is no difference and those who insists there is might be accused of a hate crime. In short, our culture and our laws are endorsing a worldview rooted in craziness.
In her compelling new book, Sex Scandal, journalist Ashley McGuire takes this radical campaign to task and reveals;
- How 'gender-norming' flies in the face of science
- Why it's almost impossibl to avoid the dangerous consequences of a 'gender neutral' world
- How embracing sexual differences can make policing safer, government more efficient—and hedge funds lose less money
- How 'gender neutrality' is making women more vulnerable to violence
- How the word 'gender'-formerly a grammatical term-has been used to dismiss the reality of definite, biological 'sex' (male and female) with fluid 'gender identities'
- Why 'gender' insanity is not something we can just ignore and hope will fade away, but need to refute—now—with hard, cold facts before it does any more damage
Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and Female is packed with news-breaking interviews, shocking examples, and 'inconvenient' facts that everyone needs to both read and act on.
Similar Items you may enjoy!