High School Bible Elective: Introduction to Missions PACEs 1-6
Retail Price: $19.80
Our Price: $19.19
Save: 0.61 (3.08%)
Availability: In Stock
Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional 'PACE' workbooks. Following the mastery approach, PACEs are formatted for students to complete the exercises found throughout the workbook, take a practice “self test,” and conclude with a 'final test' (torn out from the center), to measure understanding.
This set includes Introduction to Missions Grades 9-12 PACEs 1-6, where the student:
- Is introduced to worldwide missions
- Gains an appreciation of what has helped shape the path of mission work
- Reads Peril by Choice by James Hefley, the story of John and Elaine Beekman, missionaries to Mexico and Guatemala
- Reads Peace Child by Don Richardson, the story of Don and Carol Richardson, missionaries to what is now Irian Jaya
- Reads Beyond the Next Mountain by Mawii Pudaite, the story of Rochunga Pudaite, native of India, who translated the Bible into the Hmar language
- Reads C.T. Studd by Norman Grubb, the story of C.T. Studd, missionary to China, India, and Africa
- Reads The Triumph of John and Betty Stam by Geraldine Taylor, the story of John and Betty Stam, missionaries to China
- Reads Give Up Your Small Ambitions by Michael Griffiths, a book that assumes that we have given up our “small ambitions” and are pressing toward the mark of the great ambition—the “high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
- Reads Flagellant on Horseback by Richard Ellsworth Day, the story of David Brainerd, missionary to United States Indians in early colonial days
A variety of exercises help with review and retention. 23-30 pages each, paperback booklets. Grades 9-12. PACE 1-6.
Answers are not included, but are available in the sold-separately PACE Score Key Set.
Please Note: The books in the description above are not included, and must be purchased separately through the Introduction to Missions Resource Books Set.
It is also recommended that parents obtain the sold-separately DVDs: Beyond the Next Mountain, Wings of the Morning, and No Turning Back.
Similar Items you may enjoy!