Chemistry for the Grammar Stage, Teachers Guide
Retail Price: $18.99
Our Price: $12.99
Save: 6.00 (31.60%)
Availability: In Stock
The Chemistry for the Grammar Stage Teacher Guide includes 36 weeks of lessons plans that include : atoms & molecules, periodic table, physical changes, chemical changes, mixtures, acids & bases, and organic chemistry. Based on a classical science education methodology, this manual is designed to give teachers the tools to help elementary students explore chemistry related topics.
Unit overview pages list a books schedule, weekly sequence of study, poems to memorize, supplies needed for the unit, and vocabulary.
Weekly lesson components include:
- A science demonstration (using easy-to-find materials)
- A science-oriented books section (which provides the reading assignments with page numbers and optional additional books)
- Notebooking instructions (narration, lapbooking, and vocabulary) which often involve the student workbook pages
- Multi-week project and activity instructions
- Memorization of vocabulary & basic facts
- Quiz (in student workbook) with quiz answer key
- Two schedules: one 2-days-per-week and one 5-days-per week
is sold-separately but necessary, as it contains the pages needed to complete narrations, lab reports, and multi-week projects.
The following books (sold separately) are scheduled for use in this guide:
- Usborne Science Encyclopedia (Grades 3-5) OR
- Basher Science Chemistry (Grades 1-3)
- Basher Science The Periodic Table
- Pasteur's Fight for Microbes
- Marie Curie's Search for Radium
- Janice VanCleave's Chemistry for Every K id
132 pages, softcover.
Similar Items you may enjoy!