The Little Things: Why You Really Should Sweat the Small Stuff - unabridged audio book on CD
Author: Andy Andrews
Retail Price: $19.99
Our Price: $10.49
Save: 9.50 (47.52%)
Availability: In Stock
Have you ever wondered why we spend so much time and effort thinking about the big changes in our lives-when all the evidence proves it is actually the little things that change everything?
In his unique humorous style, author Andy Andrews shows how people succeed by actually going against the modern adage, 'don't sweat the small stuff.' Andrews proves that it is actually in concentrating on the smaller things that we add value and margin to our lives.
Andrews provides common-sense perspective and a game plan for meeting various challenges, such as :
- Managing life in a society that seems to be constantly offended by something or someone
- Creating change that is permanent and not short term
- Dramatically increasing results by harnessing the fraction of margin between second place and first
- Understanding our spiritual connection with God and how that affects planning and outcome
- Identifying the very moment when asking Why? multiplies the success of an endeavor
- Recognizing the smallest details that ensure the greatest success
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 2 hours of listening.
Similar Items you may enjoy!