HCSB The Big Picture Interactive Bible, Make it Your Own Cover, Crown LeatherTouch
Retail Price: $36.99
Our Price: $8.99
Save: 28.00 (75.70%)
Availability: In Stock
Bring the Bible to life for kids aged 8-12! As kids read the HCSB Big Picture Interactive Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format. And they’ll listen to a narration of the event by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
Plus, kids can use fine-point, permanent markers to color the unique cover and endsheets and make this Bible all their own! (markers not included)
This full-color, Bible includes features to help kids experience the Bible including call outs of key Bible stories, definitions, memory verses and more, all designed to get kids digging into and learning the Bible for life.
Together kids and parents enjoy the Christ Connections and Big Questions and Answers call outs that show God's story unfolding from the beginning of time and how we fit into his plan.
- Color-Your-Own Cover with any fine-point, permanent markers
- Complete text of the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
- Free downloadable app for viewing the images in an augmented reality format, as well as for listening to narration of the event
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Christ Connection feature showing how each Bible story points to Christ
- Big Questions and Answers telling kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- Call-outs of key Bible stories and themes—showing God's story unfolding from the beginning of time and how we fit into his plan
- Seeing the Big Picture feature digging into key Bible stories and providing parents with discussion material
- Words of Jesus in red
- Big Words feature acting as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.25"
Similar Items you may enjoy!