Ray's for Today Level 6 Instructor
Retail Price: $49.99
Our Price: $46.94
Save: 3.05 (6.10%)
Ray's For Today Level 6 Instructor’s Manual explains how to use the program. Individual lessons feature the lesson objectives in bold followed by bullet-pointed lessons that explain each step and include examples where needed. A section of reproducibles is included, followed by a line-listed answer key for the student book.
Ray’s For Today Level 6 will help students:
- master recognizing and working with numbers through the trillions
- be proficient at unit conversions in measurement and time
- master the math facts and all four operations with whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- be proficient with percent concepts
- be proficient at recognizing the relationships between fractions, decimals and percentages and converting between the three for rational numbers
- be proficient at solving problems based on A = B of C
- be proficient at powers of ten
- practice working with integers and ratios
- introduce cancellation and exponents
Books are loose-leaf and three-hole-punched; parents may wish to place in a 2” three-ring binder (not included). 477 pages. Grades: 6-7.
Similar Items you may enjoy!