Sing, Spell, Read and Write, Kindergarten/Level 1 Combo Kit
Retail Price: $316.47
Our Price: $273.99
Save: 42.48 (13.42%)
Availability: In Stock
This multi-sensory, sequenced curriculum uses fun songs, interactive charts, games, readers, and workbooks to teach homeschooled students how to spell, read, and write. Covering two years' worth of language arts instruction, thirty-six steps divided between Kindergarten (15 steps) and Grade 1 (21 steps) cover the alphabetic principle, phonics, sound/letter correspondence, short vowel sounds, blending, and eventually how to read single and short-vowel words.
Younger students begin with the Grade K workbooks, All Aboard and On Track, which feature larger print and fewer exercises. Six 'Phonetic Storybook' kindergarten readers are filled with fun illustrations that will hold students' attention as they read the simple sentences that reinforce the lessons.
Grade 1 students will use the Off We Go workbook, which includes follow-the-dots, coloring pages, and tracing exercises that teach letter recognition, sequencing, auditory discrimination, cutting & pasting, and phonemic awareness. The second Grade 1 book, Raceway, has fill-in-the-blank, matching, and writing exercises to help children develop their understanding of systematic phonics, vocabulary, spelling, manuscript writing, comprehension, and grammar. The seventeen Level 1 Readers provide the practice and confidence-building students need to become fluent, independent readers.
The Assessment Book includes 17 book-end assessments for the Phonetic Storybook Readers and 3 achievement tests that assess your students' word comprehension, word recognition, and story & sentence comprehension.
Teacher instructions are provided for kindergarten in the K Instructor's Directions for the K/Level 1 Combo Kit Pamphlet, which provides a 4-page overview of the program's Level K components. The Instructor's Manual for Level 1 is much more detailed, and includes goals, suggested pacing, materials needed (with page numbers), procedures with semi-scripted instructions, phonics songs and games, and a written spelling test. An answer key is also provided.
This Sing, Spell, Read, and Write K/Level 1 Combo kit includes:
- SSRW Instructor's Manual, Level 1, 224 pages, softcover
- All Aboard Student Book, 221 pages, softcover
- On Track Student Book, 144 pages, 2nd Edition
- Off We Go Student Book, 112 pages, softcover, 2nd Edition
- Raceway Book Student Book, 192 pages, 2nd Edition
- Assessment Book, 17 assessments and 3 achievement tests, softcover
- SSRW Kindergarten Level Readers 1-6, 2nd Edition, 8.25' x 5.25' each.
- SSRW Storybook Readers 1-17, 2nd Edition
- Phonics Songs for Level 1 Audio CD (17 tracks)
- 1 Instructional DVD: Edition 2, Level 1 for Home Study & Tutoring; 1 hr, 9 min.
- 1 Instructional VHS Video: Edition 2, Level 1 for Home Study & Tutoring; 1 hr, 9 min.
- A to Z Phonics Song Placemat 11' x 17.25'
- Language Arts Raceway Placemat 11' x 17.25'
- Kindergarten Instructor's Directions for the K/Level 1 Combo Kit Pamphlet, 4 pgs.
- Expo Black Dry-Erase marker and eraser block
- Game Cards (5' x 7') for Word-O, Letter Cluster Sound-O, and A-Z Sound-O
- 3 light-plastic containers for Word-O, Letter Cluster Sound-O, and A-Z Sound-O
- 1 light-plastic container with Letter Cluster Pick-a-Sound cards
- 1 light-plastic container with A-to-Z Pick-a-Sound cards
Please Note: Even though they are shown on the outside of the box, the Treasure Chest Prizes and Audiocassettes are not included in this kit.
Please Note: Only for purchase & use by homeschool parents and/or other authorized homeschool instructors in a homeschool setting.
Similar Items you may enjoy!
Sing, Spell, Read and Write Kindergarten Readers 1-6, 2nd Ed.
Our Price: $47.89
Sing, Spell, Read and Write Level 1 Audio CDs
Our Price: $29.89
Sing, Spell, Read and Write, Level 1 (Edition 2)
Our Price: $224.89
Sing, Spell, Read and Write Level 2 Music CDs (Set of 2 Audio CDs)
Our Price: $29.89