The Social Media Gospel: Sharing the Good News in New Ways
Author: Meredith Gould
Retail Price: $19.95
Our Price: $18.24
Save: 1.71 (8.57%)
Availability: In Stock
If you are responsible for managing digital communications in your parish, staying current with trends in the rapidly changing world of social media can seem like an overwhelming task. What social medium platforms make sense for your parish community? How can you make them an effective tool for ministry?
As a veteran social media expert, author, and sociologist, Meredith Gould has helped answer these questions and more in her best-selling book The Social Media Gospel. In this second edition, Gould provides an easy-to-understand, step-by-step guide to digital ministry for those who wish to embrace new technologies to build community and deepen faith. In this expanded edition, Gould delivers new content with humor, helpful tips, and counsel anchored in practical experience. She focuses on key topics for effective church communication, including:
- Building and ministering to online communities
- Privacy and self-disclosure in the digital age
- Integrating communications across digital platforms
- Managing and monitoring social media
- Faith storytelling with visual social media
- Hashtag development and live-tweeting
Similar Items you may enjoy!