Leading a Special Needs Ministry
Author: Amy Fenton Lee
Retail Price: $16.99
Our Price: $12.99
Save: 4.00 (23.54%)
Availability: In Stock
What do you need to lead a special needs ministry? If you're not asking this question as a church leader, you are already behind. Families in your community are asking this question in every area of life--not just church. We need to meet families, families of every kind, and love them right where they are.
In a comprehensive guidebook that is long overdue comes author Amy Fenton Lee's Leading a Special Needs Ministry. For parents, pastors and family ministry teams who are seeking to lead a special needs ministry, Lee offers easily referenced guidance for:
- Caring for parents beginning the diagnosis process
- Vital stats/info regarding special needs
- Developing programs, policies and procedures
- Special needs ministry leadership
- Providing education for volunteers, example ministry documents
No longer a niche topic, special needs ministry is at the heart of serving communities well. Join a movement of churches who are seeking to more effectively serve the entire body of Christ.
Similar Items you may enjoy!