Grade 5 Social Studies PACEs 1049-1060, 4th Edition
Retail Price: $38.40
Our Price: $37.49
Save: 0.91 (2.37%)
Availability: In Stock
Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Following the mastery approach, PACEs are formatted for students to complete the exercises found throughout the workbook, take a practice “self test,” and conclude with a “final test” (torn out from the center), to measure understanding.
This set includes Social Studies Grade 5 PACEs 1049-1060, which cover:
- Systems of government, great leaders, wars, and current events affecting our world.
- Biblical truths—work is of God, possessions and true prosperity are from God, stewardship, entrusting one’s life to Jesus, faithfulness and loyalty, and obedience.
- Christian leaders and missionaries in American history—John Eliot and Dr. Marcus Whitman.
- Early American history to present history
- Use of a time line.
- Reviewing heroes from the Bible—Daniel and Nebuchadnezzar, Abraham and Sarah, the virtuous woman, and Solomon and his Proverbs.
- States and their capitals.
- Character development through examples given in each PACE.
A variety of exercises help with review and retention. 39 pages each, paperback booklets. Grade 5. PACE 1049-1060.
Answers are not included, but are available in the sold-separately PACE Score Key Set.
Similar Items you may enjoy!