Grade 12 Economics PACEs 1139-1144 (3rd Edition)
Retail Price: $19.80
Our Price: $19.29
Save: 0.51 (2.58%)
Availability: In Stock
Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Following the mastery approach, PACEs are formatted for students to complete the exercises found throughout the workbook, take a practice “self test,” and conclude with a “final test” (torn out from the center), to measure understanding.
This set includes Economics Grade 12 PACEs 1139-44, which cover:
- Price theory, laws of supply and demand, production, cycles of free enterprise, international and free trade, banking and investments, stewardship, government, and the economy.
- Definitions, terms, and theories of economics.
- The organization and functions of the Federal Reserve and the Social Security Systems. 19
- Interpreting information from and using profit and loss tables and graphs.
- How to establish and follow a budget.
- The disadvantages of debt, the value of saving, and being involved in a long-range financial plan
A variety of exercises help with review and retention. 30 pages each, paperback booklets. Grade 12 PACEs 1139-44.
Answers are not included, but are available in the sold-separately PACE Score Key Set.
Similar Items you may enjoy!