Science in the Full Curriculum Set
Author: Jay Wile
Retail Price: $220.00
Our Price: $195.00
Save: 25.00 (11.36%)
Availability: In Stock
The 'Science in the.' series of historical science books by Dr. Jay Wile is an engaging, exciting, hands-on, multilevel resources for students in grades K-6.
Hands-on activities are included in each lesson; most are experiments (that have been field-tested for hom eschoolers!), and include step by step directions to keep you on track. As this curriculum was designed for all elementary-aged students to use together, the main lesson text takes a conversational, easy-to-read tone that all students can comprehend; illustrations and photographs are integrated throughout. Review assignments close the lesson; questions are grouped for 'youngest, older, and oldest' students. Students are instructed to keep a notebook, and the activities include comprehension and reflection notebook assignments. For evaluation, the notebook or oral questions can be used; tests are in the Helps & Hints book.
Experiments use common household goods, though for some items that may not be on-hand, a list is provided at the beginning of the book. A full materials list for each section is also included for easy preparation.
This kit includes:
- Science in the Beginning
- Helps and Hints for Science in the Beginning
- Science in the Ancient World
- Helps & Hints for Science in the Ancient World
- Science in the Industrial Age
- Helps & Hints for Science in the Industrial Age
- Science in the Scientific Revolution
- Helps and Hints for Science in the Scientific Revolution
- Science in the Age of Reason
- Helps & Hints for Science in the Age of Reason
Similar Items you may enjoy!