Grade 12 U.S. Civics PACEs 1133-1138 (3rd Edition)
Retail Price: $19.80
Our Price: $19.29
Save: 0.51 (2.58%)
Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional 'PACE' workbooks. Following the mastery approach, PACEs are formatted for students to complete the exercises found throughout the workbook, take a practice 'self test,' and conclude with a 'final test' (torn out from the center), to measure understanding.
This set includes Civics Grade 12 PACEs 1133-1138, which cover:
- The historical foundations of American Civics.
- The Biblical, Greek, Roman, and Anglo-Saxon governments; types of church governments; origins, structures, functions, and limitations of state and local governments.
- The reasons and results of the Reformation and the influence of the philosophies of the Enlightenment on today’s culture.
- Summary of the historical, social, and economic conditions that led to the Declaration of Independence; the Articles of Confederation; Constitution ratification; and the colonial and modern meaning of 'separation of church and state.'
- The structures and functions of the national government.
A variety of exercises help with review and retention. 30 pages each, paperback booklets. Grade 12. PACE 1133-1138.
Answers are not included, but are available in the sold-separately PACE Score Key Set.
Similar Items you may enjoy!