Marching Off the Map: Inspire Students to Navigate a Brand New World - Slightly Imperfect
Author: Tim Elmore, Andrew McPeak
Retail Price: $19.99
Our Price: $6.00
Save: 13.99 (69.98%)
Availability: In Stock
Leading 21st century students can feel like an adventure into unexplored lands.
The natives of these uncharted territories, those born after the turn of the century, hold vastly different attitudes and behaviors toward learning and authority than prior generations.
The 'old maps' we used successfully in education, leadership, and parenting to help guide our students through adolescence are now obsolete. We desperately need new strategies on how to navigate this landscape.
Marching Off the Map is a pioneering resource that directly addresses these challenges. The book acts as a compass on this new journey by providing proven research, real-world methods, and practical wisdom that will equip us to:
The time has come to bravely accept the challenge of charting this Brave New World. This remarkable generation can accomplish great things, but we need to guide them. It's up to us to bodly go Marching Off the Map..the future of our children depends on it. Slightly Imperfect.
- Inspire our students to 'own' their education and their future.
- Lead our students from an attitude of apathy to one of passion through metacognition.
- Give our students the tools to handle the complexities of an ever-changing world.
- Raise children who make healthy progress, both emotionally and intellectually, through their teenage years.
- Innovate any educational environment to utilize student's learning preferences.
- Leverage what is culturally in order to connect with our students, while instilling in them the wisdom and advice to succeed in any stage of life.
Similar Items you may enjoy!