Why We Trust the Bible, Study Pack (DVD/Study Guide)
Author: Stephen J. Nichols
Retail Price: $40.00
Our Price: $21.99
Save: 18.01 (45.03%)
Availability: In Stock
This Study Pack includes six 23-Minute Messages on one DVD and one Study Guide.
God Has Spoken - God's revelation: where would we be without it? In this series, Dr. Stephen Nichols explains that we would be lost if not for God's Word, trapped in the darkness of sin forever. Rather than forsake us, God sent His Son, Jesus, revealing and recording His redemptive purposes in an inspired, inerrant, and authoritative source: the Bible. Sufficient for all of life, a crucial question arises: will we accept its authority?
the Study Guide contains Lesson Objectives, Message Outline, Study Questions, and Discussion Questions.
- 1. Revelation: Where Would We Be Without It?
- 2. The Authority of Scripture, Part 1: The Doctrine of Inspiration
- 3. The Authority of Scripture, Part 2: The Doctrine of Inerrancy
- 4. Why Sixty-Six books? The Development of the Canon
- 5. Why So Many Interpretaions? The Clarity of Scripture & Interpretation
- 6. Scripture for Life: The Sufficiency of Scripture
Similar Items you may enjoy!