ESV Fire Bible Student Edition Imitation Leather brass brown/chestnut
Retail Price: $49.95
Our Price: $29.99
Save: 19.96 (39.96%)
Availability: In Stock
Igniting a Generation in the Life of the Spirit
Throughout Scripture, fire often symbolizes the presence, power, and work of God. And ultimately, God’s fire is meant to explode within his people as a passion for him and his purposes. Ignite the hearts of the next generation with the Word of God when you give them this youth Bible that’s packed with helpful information on living the Christian life—in the fullness of the Spirit. Created by Life Publishers International.
- Trusted ESV (English Standard Version) translation
- Themefinders™ track 12 important topics through the Scripture
- Book introductions with blank lined space for note-taking
- Extensive bottom-of-page notes
- 45 in-text maps and charts
- Easy-to-use detailed side-column cross-reference system
- More than 80 key issue articles
- Commentary from a Pentecostal/Charismatic pe rspective
- Subject index for topical studies
- Glossary of practical definitions of terms and concepts
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- 6-point text size
- 7.50" x 5.50" x 1.50"
In just a few weeks "The Fire Bible: Student Edition" has eternally altered my devotional journey and life purpose. The title itself shouts to the reader—"this is truth on fire!". Every page of this study Bible lifts the reader to a new spiritual level and creates a hunger to know and be used by God. Undoubtedly, this is an instrument that will ignite and impact an entire generation to walk in the Spirit!—Rev. Lillian E. Sparks, author, internationally known speaker, pastor, hospice chaplain, and former national director of the Assemblies of God Women's Mi nistries
Similar Items you may enjoy!