Growing a Joyful Heart: Devotions of Accepting God's Gifts for Abundant Living from Joy Givers Past, Present and Future
Author: Karen Whiting and Pam Farrel
Retail Price: $16.99
Our Price: $12.99
Save: 4.00 (23.54%)
Availability: In Stock
Joy is the gift from God that keeps a smile on your face, a song in your heart, and a spring in your step. A fruit of the Holy Spirit, joy comes from focusing on what God has done and will do - rather than focusing on our circumstances.
Once joy overflows in our hearts, we share that abundance and become joy givers. This warm and winsome devotional will inspire, enrich, and encourage your journey of joy.
- We start the process of being joyful by developing our sense of inner joy, of letting God's presence permeate our hearts.
- We build joy by filling our lives with the promises of the Bible.
- We bring joy into our relationships to have more meaningful connections with the people in our lives.
- We choose to respond with joy in all circumstances, even in the midst of our grief and pain.
- We hold on to joy through trusting that God is working in our lives with a plan and purpose.
Similar Items you may enjoy!