Cub Walking: Workbook 2 (Happy Cheetah Reading Grade 1 Program)
Author: Dr. Karen Holinga
Retail Price: $39.00
Our Price: $39.00
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
The Cub Walking Grade 1 workbook continues to build on the lessons in Workbook 1 (from the Kindergarten Level) and introduces your student to helpful reading methods and copywork exercises that encourage swift reading development. A complete language arts program, this book also includes spelling and creative writing exercises.
In the Cub Walking Workbook Your Student Will:
- Grow vocabulary.
- Learn to read a wide range of challenging words, such as pizza, elephant, bubbles, sweet, and books.
- Continue to work on identifying vowels and vowel chunks, moving towards proper spelling.
- Continue working with basic grammar and punctuation.
- Continue to practice the intuitive reading methods that all successful readers use.
- Sound out and write additional high-frequency words easily and quickly, using lowercase letters.
Consumable workbook. Part of the Happy Cheetah Reading Grade 1 program.Please note: This workbook CANNOT be used independently and must be used in conjunction with the rest of the books in the Grade 1 kit (sold-separately).
Similar Items you may enjoy!