7 Bible Truths Violated by Christian Dating DVD
Author: Dr. S.M. Davis
Retail Price: $18.00
Our Price: $17.49
Save: 0.51 (2.83%)
Availability: In Stock
For years Dr. Davis preached a message on 'Christian Dating,' but when his oldest daughter turned 16 & he took her on her 1st date, he knew something was wrong.
Bible-believing churches for years have warned about worldly dating because of the danger of moral impurity. 1 Thess. 4 is clear that it is possible to defraud a brother or sister, not only physically, but emotionally as well! Christian families, to be safe, must erect fences that will protect against defrauding in both areas.
Christian dating violates:
- The command to be a 'one-woman man' or a one- man woman.'
- The principle of security in relationships.
- The command to treat others like brothers or sisters
- The command to 'not go beyond and defraud.'
- The principle of going to sleep & waiting on God.
- The principle of being ready to marry when you begin to seek your bride.
- The command to 'walk by faith, not by sight.'
Similar Items you may enjoy!