Islam And The Jews: The unfinished battle - eBook
Author: Mark Gabriel
Retail Price: $13.99
Our Price: $9.29
Save: 4.70 (33.60%)
Availability: In Stock
What fuels the conflict?
There are powerful cultural and spiritual forces that explain:
- Why Palestinians reject peace offers
- Why radical Muslims attack Israel's supporters, especially Americans
- The role of Christians in unfolding world events
- Why, if Islam is a religion of peace, Muslims kill Jews in the name of Allah, their god
- Why the Quran calls Jews 'the children of monkeys and pigs'
'I didn't just do research about Islam; I lived if for thirty-four years!' -Mark Gabriel
'Dr. Gabriels transformation from devout Muslim is a powerful reminder of how love can indeed conquer hate. His bold change of heart prompts him to bless the Jewish people rather than curse and hate them.' -Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein
'Islam and the Jews reveals the secret agenda that is not being told by the media. I wish U.S. government officials would read this book.' -Sid Roth, President, Messianic Vision
Similar Items you may enjoy!