NIV Standard Lesson Study Bible, DuoTone - Slightly Imperfect
Retail Price: $59.99
Our Price: $35.69
Save: 24.30 (40.51%)
Availability: In Stock
The Standard Lesson Study Bibleincludes over 13,000 lines of commentary derived from 60 years of the best-selling Standard Lesson Commentary combined with the most popular study Bible features. Whether preparing for a Sunday school class, a small group, or to share insights with a friend, you will find this Bible packed with a wealth of resources for virtually every Scripture passage on which a lesson would likely be based.
The Standard Lesson Teacher Study Bible is designed specifically for teachers and serious students alike. Great for Sunday school, adult Bible fellowships and small groups, this Bible contains a wealth of resources for virtually every Scripture passage on which a lesson would likely be based.
What you'll find:
- NIV (New International Version) text
- A daily Bible reading plan
- Study Notes compiled and selected from sixty years of the best selling Standard Lesson Commentary content. Contributing scholars include ministers, professors and other experts in Bible exposition and Christian education.
- Enhanced Biblical Content Introductions.
- What to review before you teach
- Questions this book answers
- Cross-references to other relevant passages
- Discussion questions with 'talking points' for deeper understanding
- In-text maps showing the world of the Bible
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Introductions to each book in the Bible
- Comprehensive time line to Bible events
- Pronunciation Guide to help pronounce those hard-to-say names and places
- Concordance of key words throughout the Bible
- Easy-to-read, 10 pt. font
Using the side-by-side text, Commentary to Bible notes, the Teacher’s Study Bible expands, inspires and strengthens your Christian growth in the Scriptures.
Complements the Standard Lesson Quarterly series. Slightly Imperfect.
Similar Items you may enjoy!