Keep It Shut All 6 Videos Bundle [Video Download]
Author: Ehman, Karen
Retail Price: $17.94
Our Price: $17.94
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
From Bible times to modern times women have struggled with their words: what to say and how to say it. What not to say. When it is best to remain silent. Or what to do when you’ve said something you wish you could now take back.
Beyond just a “How not to gossip” study, Karen teaches what the Bible says about the many ways we are to use our words and the times we should remain silent. Learn the best ways to use your speech to interact with friends, co-workers, family and strangers, along with the many places you use words such as in private, in public, online, and in prayer. Even the words you say silently to yourself. You'll also explore unsolicited opinion-slinging, speaking the truth in love, not saying words just to people-please, and dealing with verbal anger.
Each session features a character from the Bible, who will teach you what to do or what not to do. In this download of These videos can be used for personal reflection or for group discussion with the coordinating study guide (sold separately).
- Sparks, Squabbles, Spats, and Such: Our Words Matter (19:00)
- On Filling Gaps and Zipping Lips: Listen to Others, Talk to God (18:00)
- Opinion-Slinging and Salty Speech: Assessing Our Digital Tongues (22:00)
- Gossip, Flattery, and People-Pleasing: How to Speak the Truth in Love (22:00)
- Pause Before You Pounce: On Cultivating Soft Speech (23:00)
- As Sweet as Honey: Wonderful Ways to Use Your Words (23:30)
Approximate running time: 128 minutes
First Lesson Free! PDF Study Guide
Similar Items you may enjoy!