You're one step away from the adventure of your life. Peter may have been the first one out of the boat, but Jesus' invitation to walk on water is for all of us. In this six-session DVD study, If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat, John Ortberg helps small-group participants answer Christ's call to greater faith, power-filled deeds, and a new way of knowing him. A Leader's Guide is included in the DVD case to assist facilitators in leading the group sessions. Designed to be used with the If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat Participant's Guide. Each session is 5-10 minutes in length with 2 minute opening and closing video segments.
- What’s Water Walking? (14:00)
- The Tragedy of the Unopened Gift (10:00)
- Find Your Calling and Get Your Feet Wet! (13:00)
- Facing Our Challenges, Conquering Our Fears (13:00)
- Good News for Cave Dwellers (11:00)
- Learning to Wait on Our Big God (14:00)
Approximately 102 minutes
First Lesson Free! PDF Study Guide
Similar Items you may enjoy!