The Great Divorce Study Guide for Teens: A Bible Study for Teenagers on the C.S. Lewis Book the Great Divorce
Author: Alan Vermilye
Retail Price: $14.99
Our Price: $13.49
Save: 1.50 (10.01%)
Availability: In Stock
Imagine being a damned soul on a bus ride from Hell to visit the outskirts of Heaven. Then, once you arrive you are offered a second chance to enter the bliss of Heaven forever. Why would anyone not accept this once in a lifetime, or after life-time-offer? This is just the scenario found in C.S. Lewis' allegorical tale, The Great Divorce.
Using Scripture references, discussion questions, and relatable stories, The Great Divorce Study Guide for Teens gives teens a better understanding of the key concepts of the book, the supporting Bible passages, and the relevance to a Christian teen's worldview today.This complete Bible study experience is especially perfect for youth groups, homeschool groups, and independent Bible study.
The Great Divorce Study Guide for Teens includes:
- Daily Bible studies that takes no more than 20 minutes
- Easy-to-read workbook with questions relatable to teenagers
- Complete character sketches and summaries for a better understanding
- Answer Guide to all questions and Scripture Reference Guide available for free online
- Perfect for all teenagers
Similar Items you may enjoy!