Her: Becoming a Proverbs 31 Girl, Member Book
Author: Emily Cole
Retail Price: $12.99
Our Price: $12.99
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Her: Becoming a Proverbs 31 Girl by Emily Cole is a 9-session girl's guide to study Proverbs 31 on her own, digging into Scripture and discovering the kind of woman God has created her to be. Girls will realize that God has called them to be women of character, strength, diligence, obedience, and wisdom. Topics to be explored include: love for others, trust, diligence, wise decisions, anxiety and worry, speaking wisely, family relationships, and the right kind of guy. Features:
- Includes small group options in the back, written for teen girls to lead their own small group study of Proverbs 31.
- Character traits found in Proverbs 31 and reinforced through other Scriptures are broken up into short, daily readings so that girls can digest truths more easily
- Optional activities in the back for moms and daughters to do together
- Journal-style book that appeals to teen girls will allow girls to write and process God's work in their lives throughout the study
- Girls will take ownership as they lead a small group study
- Girls will learn the discipline of daily time with God
- Girls will pursue a Proverbs 31 lifestyle in their own cultural context
Similar Items you may enjoy!