Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts, Complete Resource Kit
Author: Les and Leslie Parrott
Retail Price: $69.99
Our Price: $41.99
Save: 28.00 (40.01%)
Availability: In Stock
Meeting the needs of a generation overwhelmed by divorce odds, relationship experts Les & Leslie Parrott share seven key questions to help couples identify and overcome stumbling blocks to a building a healthy, lifelong marriage. This newly expanded edition of the seven-session DVD study is the complete resource kit for small groups.
It includes the 7-session DVD with a Leader's Guide enclosed, one workbook for men, one workbook for women, and one book. The sessions correspond to the sessions in the book with two video segments shown per session (approx. 10-15 each) and class times planned to last approximately 50-70 minutes each.
Note: Participant's Guides (SKUs: 875420 for Men's Workbook and 875475 for Women's Workbook) are sold separately.
First Lesson Free! PDF Study Guide (Men)
First Lesson Free! PDF Study Guide (Women)
- Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty (28 min.)
- Can You Identify Your Love Style (32 min.)
- Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness (19 min.)
- Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear? (20 min)
- Have You Bridged the Gender Gap? (21 min.)
- Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight? (32 min.)
- Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates (14. min)
Similar Items you may enjoy!