The Meaning of Marriage: A DVD Study
Retail Price: $29.99
Our Price: $21.99
Save: 8.00 (26.68%)
Availability: In Stock
In this six-session video Bible study, Timothy Keller, along with Kathy, his wife of forty years, share a profound portrait of marriage from the pages of Scripture that is refreshingly frank and unsentimental, yet hopeful and beautiful.
Designed for use with The Meaning of marriage Study Guide, sold separately.
- Service: Marriage Isn’t about You (24 min.)
- Covenant: Created to Make Promises (20 min.)
- Roles: Loving through Mutual Submission (25 min.)
- Singleness: Strengthening the Spiritual Family (23 min.)
- Sex: The Act of Covenant Renewal (20 min.)
- Hope: Seeing the Great Horizon (23 min.)
Approximate running time: 139 minutes
First Lesson Free! PDF Study Guide
Similar Items you may enjoy!