|Israel Antiquity Collection: Widow's Mite Hanging Charm Bead|
Israel Antiquity Collection: Widow's Mite Hanging Charm Bead
Retail Price: $31.99
Our Price: $28.99
Save: 3.00 (9.38%)
Exquisite design in quality 935 silver, hanging charm bead by Marina, crafted in the Holy Land
- Replica of the Widow's Mite
- Authorized and commissioned by the Israel Antiquities Authority
- Explanation: 'Coin minted in Jerusalem under the Hasmone an leader and High Priest John Hyrcanus I for the Seleucid King Antiochus VII'
- Coin depicts inverted anchor and the inscription 'Of Antiochus, Benefactor'.
- Reverse side of the coin depicts a lily, symbol of Jerusalem and on eo the decorations of the capitals standing at the entrance to the first Temple.
- Bead may be worn on Pandora- type bracelet
- White gift box
Similar Items you may enjoy!
More From ChristiansUnite...
About Us |
ChristiansUnite.com Site Map |
Statement of Beliefs
Copyright © 1999-2016 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the