Tied in Knots: Finding Peace in Today's World - Slightly Imperfect
Author: Greg Willits
Retail Price: $14.95
Our Price: $5.69
Save: 9.26 (61.94%)
Availability: In Stock
From anxiety in the workplace to conflicts on the home front, most of us find ourselves shaking our heads thinking: Is there any way to untangle this mess I call life? Catholic author Greg Willits has experienced his share of knots, and he’s here to assure you that there's no tangle you can't undo - provided you have the right tools.
Greg becomes your friend and (sometimes hilarious) companion in this endeavor, sharing his own experiences and those of others, as well as Scripture and Catholic teaching, walking alongside you as you begin to untie the knots in your life. Tied in Knots begins to pull the thread so that you:
- See the knots in your life - maybe for the first time
- Uncover your joy - where it is, or where it went
- Look at who you really are and how that reveals God's will
- Rediscover what you love - and make the time to start doing it again
- Create a concrete plan (finally) for finding true joy and lasting peace
Similar Items you may enjoy!