Marketing God: Inspired Strategies for Building the Kingdom
Author: Donna A. Heckler
Retail Price: $14.95
Our Price: $8.29
Save: 6.66 (44.55%)
Availability: In Stock
Marketing God is a crash course unlike any you’ve had before, meant for Catholic parishes, dioceses, religious orders, Catholic organizations, start-ups, apostolates, and anyone who is passionate about their Christian faith and looking for ways to share it effectively.
Donna A. Heckler, a global marketing executive who has served a variety of multibillion-dollar organizations with names you know, offers her winning strategies and critical corporate marketing insights to faith-based organizations to help them build their brands and craft messages that are relevant, meaningful, and true.
This primer on effective marketing and communication in the context of faith includes:
- Forty identified corporate strategies that are most critical to faith-based organizations
- A no-nonsense approach to marketing, branding, and positioning your parish or organization
- Simple strategies you can start using today
- Scripture references that help illustrate the strategies
- A handy glossary of marketing terms for the non-marketer
You will learn (and quickly) that marketing is not a bad word for Catholics — or for any Christians. It's a concept, complete with a series of tactics, that can be employed to help further the Kingdom.
Similar Items you may enjoy!